Educational Consulting and Resource One
Saving and Investing
- Saving vs. Investing
- Identify reason to save
- Recognize concerns and issues when saving
- Identify places to save
- Compare and contrast types of interest
- Understand the impact of saving
- Recognize the regulations governing savings
- Investing for the long term
Money Management and Budgeting
- Knowing what you spend and making a spending plan
- Spending habits and how to change them
- Pay yourself first
- Understanding your credit profile
- Ordering your credit profile
- Factors that impact your credit score
- Ways to build good credit
Why You Should Start a Business
- Are you paid what you are worth?
- Is enough of your income tax-free?
- How is wealth developed, and what are your options?
- Why are timing, leverage, and residual income so important?
- How to avoid 90% of the mistakes and be profitable quickly
Understanding the Stock Market
- Stock Evaluation
- Buying and Selling Stocks
- Cash/Margin Accounts
- Selling Short
- Stock table
- Stock Chart
- Stock Indexes
- Mutual Fund